Creating a legacy of quality.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
* “Account” means a unique account created to You to access Our Service or parts of Our Service.
* “Business”, for the purpose of the CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act), refers to the Company as the legal entity that collects Consumers’ personal information and determines the purposes and means of the processing of Consumers’ personal information, or on behalf of which such information is collected and that alone, or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of consumers’ personal information, that does business in the State of California.
* “Company” (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to DESERT CREST, LLC – 704 W Happy Valley Road, Phoenix, AZ 85085.
For the purpose of the GDPR, the Company is the Data Controller.
* “Country” refers to the United States of America
* “Consumer”, for the purpose of the CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act), means a natural person who is a California resident. A resident, as defined in the law, includes (1) every individual who is in the USA for other than a temporary or transitory purpose, and (2) every individual who is domiciled in the USA who is outside the USA for a temporary or transitory purpose.
* “Cookies” are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile Device or any other Device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
* “Data Controller”, for the purposes of GDPR (General Data Protection Regulator’s) refers to the Company as the legal person which alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data.
* “Device” means any Device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cell phone or a digital tablet.
* “Do Not Track (DNT)” is a concept that has been perceived by UI regulatory authorities, in particular the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC), for the internet industry to develop and implement a mechanism for allowing internet users to control the tracking of their online activities across websites.
* “Personal Data” is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
For the purposes of GDPR, Personal Data means any information relating to You as a name, an identification number, location data, online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, psychological, genetic, marital, economic, cultural or social identity
For the purposes of GDPR, Personal Data means any information that identifies, relates to, describes or is capable of being associated with, or could be reasonably linked, directly or indirectly, with You.
* “Sale”, for the purpose of the CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act) means selling, mending, releasing, disclosing, dismantling, making available, transferring or otherwise communicating orally, in writing or by electronic or other means, a Consumer’s personal information to another business or a third party for monetary or other valuable consideration.
* “Service” refers to the Website.
* “Service Provider” means any neutral or legal person who possesses the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service. It provides the license on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the license or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used. For the purpose of the GDPR, Service Providers are considered Data Processors.
* “Usage Data” refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page used).
* “Website” refers to DESERT CREST DESIGN AND LANDSCAPE accessible from www.desertcrest.best and www.desertcrestllc.com.
* “You” means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Under GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), You can be referred to as the Data Subject or as the User as You are the individual using the Service.
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile Device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
* Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and they only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
* Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
* Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow Us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering Your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter Your preferences every time You use the Website.
* Tracking and Performance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Third-Parties
Purpose: These Cookies are used to track information about traffic to the Website and how users use the Website. The information gathered via these Cookies may directly or indirectly identify You as an individual visitor. This is because the information collected is typically inked to a pseudonymous identifier associated with the Device You use to access the Website. We may also use these Cookies to feed new pages, features or new functionality of the Website to see how Our users react to them.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
* Email address
* First name and last name
* Phone number
* Address, State, Province, ZIP Postal code, City
* Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of Our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on these pages, unique Device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile Device. We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile Device You use, Your mobile unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile Device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile internet browser You use, unique Device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit Our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile Device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
* Web Beacons. Certain sections of Our Service and Our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to allure users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related analytic statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
* To provide and maintain Our Service, including to monitor the usage of Our Service
* To manage Your Account: to manage Your navigation as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
* For the performance of a contract, the development, compliance and undertaking of the purposes for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
* To contact You. To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notification regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
* To provide You with news. Special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which We offer that are similar to those that You have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
* To manage Your requests. To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
* For business transfers. We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about Our Service users is among the assets transferred.
* For other purposes. We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analytics, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of Our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing, and Your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
* With Service Providers. We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of Our Service, for payment processing, to contact You.
* For business transfers. We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during and negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
* With business partners. We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
* With other Users: when You share Your information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other Users, such information may be viewed by all Users and may be publicly distributed outside.
* With Your consent. We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
That said, our reputation speaks for itself. No matter the situation, we strive to ensure that our customers love their outdoor patio and landscaping construction project outcomes as much as work we love doing it. At Desert Crest, the goal is never to get in, get out, and move on to the next. It’s to create an experience while designing, building, and perfecting your dream and making that your reality.
So, have a look at some of our reviews below and if it sounds like you’ve found your partner for your dream project, it’s because you have. Give us a call or shoot us a message to schedule your design consultation and let’s bring your dream outdoor patio, new swimming pool design, or landscaping construction project to life!
One phone call, one contractor, your project, your dream.
So give us a call or shoot us a message via email or one of the forms below and get your project started with Desert Crest today!